Diplomatic and Services Visa

2015-06-22 dalianlaowai dalianlaowai

These visas are issued to foreign government officials, as well asthe staff of diplomatic missions and the United Nations who are travelling to China for official business or accreditation.


To apply for an M Visa, the following information must behanded in at your nearest Chinese embassy, consulate or (in some countries) official visa processing center:

1. Completed visa application form.

2. One recent passport-size photograph with white or blue background.

3. Original, signed passport (with at least six months before expiration).

4. Evidence of previous Chinese visa (if you have previously received a Chinese visa).

5. Money for visa application fee.

6. A Verbal Note from Ministry of External Affairs of your country or concerned diplomatic mission or international organization in your home country

7. A visa notification letter from relevant authorities in China

Note: Application forms for visas and authentication or notarization can usually all be downloaded from the websites of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate General in your country, or collected from the visa section in person. .

Follow Us

Wechat ID: dalianlaowai

Instagram: dalianlaowai

Website: www.dalianlaowai.com