There are so many features of WeChat that can be useful on your daily life once you download this application. WeChat Wallet gives an easier and safer way for the user to manage their money.
Sometimes you're worry about how to pay your friend if you don't have enough cash in hand. Well, WeChat Wallet give you a solution for that! The Transfer feature will make your transaction with your friends much easier!
Step by Step
1. Open your WeChat
2. Tab the 'Me' button at the bottom of the screen, then tap the 'Wallet' option.
3. Tab 'Transfer' option (the location will be depends on your mobile phone type)
4. It will direct you to your address book, with those you have talked to most recently. Tap the name of the person you want to send to, or tap 'Open Contacts' to select someone else from your address book.
You need to remember if someone that will receive money need to be in your WeChat contact and already set up their WeChat Wallet too.
5. After selecting the contact, you will be asked to input the amount to be transfered. One account only can transfer less than 20,000 yuan per day through this function. WeChat will not charge you any money for this feature.
6. You will be asked to select a payment method. It might be the debit cards that you have attached to your WeChat Wallet, your WeChat Balance (if you have money in there) or a new card. WeChat also may assume if you want to use your existing card, so you might not see the below screen.
7. Once you choose your payment method, you will be asked to enter the six-digit WeChat pass code. If you want to change your payment method, tap the green 'Change' text and you will be taken to the previous step.
8. After you entered your pass code, the confirmation message will appears. The recipient must confirm the transfer before the money is moved across their account. If they do not confirm within 24 hours, the transfered money will be sent back to you.
9. WeChat will automatically send the notification to the receiver. He/she need to click on the message to confirm the payment, afterward they need to press the green button to confirm. Otherwise, they can tap the small blue 'Reject Now' at the bttom to cancel the transfer.
10. Once it accepted a second automatic WeChat message will be sent, this time from the payee to the payer, saying that the transfer is completed.