M Visa For Business People

2015-06-15 dalianlaowai dalianlaowai

The M visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities.


To apply for an M Visa, the following information must be handed in at your nearest Chinese embassy, consulate or (in some countries) official visa processing center:

1. Completed visa application form.

2. One recent passport-size photograph with white or blue background.

3. Original, signed passport (withat least six months before expiration).

4. Evidence of previous Chinese visa (if you have previously received a Chinese visa).

5. Money for visa application fee.

6. Business letter.

7. Business invitation.

Note: Application forms for visas and authentication or notarization can usually all be downloaded from the websites of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate General in your country, or collected from the visa section in person.


1. Up to 90 days for single entry.

2. Up to 180 days for double entry.

3. Up to 365 days for multiple entry.

Maximum stay per one entry in China: 30 days

Remember that ‘validity’ just means how long you have to attempt to enter China on that visa from the day it is supplied, not how long you can actually spend in the country.


Yes, you can extend it for up to 180 days.


You can obtain job with this visa.

Follow Us

Wechat ID: dalianlaowai

Instagram: dalianlaowai

Website: www.dalianlaowai.com