【2017 Update】Z Visa For Workers | 工作签证

The Z Visa is issued to those who intend to work in China.

X Visas For Students | 学生签证

X Visas are issued to those who intend to go to China to to study. There are two kinds, depending on how long the person intends tos tay in China.

S Visas For Spouse & Family Of Foreigners Work Or Study In China | 私人事务签证

S Visas are issued to those who intend to go to China to visit foreign relatives (spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18, or parents-in-law) who are working or studying in China, or who intend to go to China for other private affairs.

R Visa For Whose Skills Are In Demand (The 1,000 Talent Plan) | 人才签证

The 1,000 Talent Plan of Foreign Experts, also known as the National Recruitment Program of Global Experts, is a scheme set up by the Chinese government to encourage high-end foreign talent to relocate to China to work on long-term or short-term programs across the country, in management or research positions.

Q Visa For Spouses & Family of Chinese Permanent Residents | 家庭团聚签证

Q Visas are issued to the spouses and family members of either Chinese citizens or foreigners with Chinese permanent residence who want to go to China for a family reunion or for the purposesof foster care.